Join the Team!
Teams & Open Positions
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will be a core part of our Engineering team that is responsible for developing, improving, maintaining and launching our products. You will face interesting technical challenges and together as a team, we will overcome with innovative solutions.
You should be a creative problem-solver to develop innovative solutions to satisfy both technical and consumer needs. We value knowledge sharing and continuous improvement, which means we will get to learn the best practices and stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Develop high-quality and innovative software and applications with unique features and intuitive UI/UX
- Work with Software QA team to ensure quality delivery of software products
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- 10+ years of relevant experience developing complex and scalable web based applications on tight schedules in a company known for best-in-class products.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with technology stacks like Laravel or equivalent, as a full stack developer with proven experience in PHP and ReactJS / VueJS.
- 2+ years of extensive, hands-on development experience with Microservices Architecture.
- Experienced in test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Deep experience with the latest NoSQL database technologies like Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
- Deep knowledge in software design principles and their practical uses (OOP, SOLID, etc).
- Proven track record of a technical lead/architect with high volume products.
As a Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development, to pitching and closing the
Together with our Sales team, you will be helping us grow and expand across South East Asia!
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base in South East Asia
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- A good degree in Business or Marketing or other related discipline
- Relevant work experience with product, partnership, or business development in the proptech industry
- Ability to prioritise, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Able to drive product campaign and directly engage customers
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, resource organisation, and schedule development
- Excellent communication skills